Department Name : Engineering
We are looking for DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps engineer you will take joint-ownership (with colleagues in Group IT) of cloud platform and the DevOps tools that are used to support the efficient definition, delivery and operability of cloud infrastructure and applications. Adopting a product and agile mindset, you will actively contribute to the on-going direction, design and development of the platform, balancing the needs of its consumers with our own initiatives.
As an engineer, you will be the knowledgeable source of expertise on designing, managing and deploying cloud infrastructure and resources based on automation through code. This includes, but is not limited to source code management, CI/CD, configuration management, software package management, monitoring and governance to embed security and compliance.
- 3 Plus years of experience in DevOps development expertise in AWS & Azure
- In-depth knowledge of the AWS & Azure Cloud. Should be proficient in setting up AWS and/or Azure and must have knowledge of setting up infrastructure, connecting various resources, configuring reports, etc. Should have an understanding of various AWS Web Services / Azure products.
- Strong Windows and Linux System Administration experience including scripting and automating day-to-day Sysadmin and DevOps tasks
- Demonstrable experience in the design, principal ownership, setup, and management of build/automation pipelines and tools (e.g., Terraform, Puppet, ADO)
- Demonstrable experience in driving DevSecOps principles and culture across the IT team
- Excellent organizational and people skills including evidence of line and career management.
- Should be able to create auto deployments on any tool (Jenkins, Team City, CircleCI)
- Ability to coach and influence engineers to DevOps maturity.
- Monitor market trends and best practices relating to DevOps, CI/CD, and the use of cloud services.
- Have hands-on experience with Linux OS, Firewalls, DNS
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and implement complex design specifications.